Saving Lives through Education.
April 6-8, 2021
Benefits of a Virtual Event
- Whether at your desk, in your car, at your favorite coffee house, or even curled up on the sofa, you can attend from anywhere you have internet access!
- Live Q&A on a variety of sessions allow for the same interaction with presenters and other delegates you find at live events.
- A selection of on-demand sessions to choose from ensures you can access the sessions you want, when you want.
- With sessions available 60 days post-event, you have the opportunity to participate in more sessions than ever before!
- With chat rooms, scheduled networking events, and live chat features, you can talk with colleagues continually to share insights and observations.
- With no travel costs, company budgets can allow for more coworkers to participate.
Who Should Attend?
- Stakeholders who need this valuable education but have limited travel budgets.
- Stakeholders restricted from travel by company health-related travel bans.
- People who want to broaden their global network and learn from others.
- Attendees of the LIVE event who want to expand their experience with additional access to education, networking and resources.
Register early for best pricing!
- $550 through January 8
- $650 January 1 through February 28
- $750 March 1 through event dates
Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Virtual Experience
- Watch the orientation video so you know how to navigate the event platform.
- Prioritize the time to be truly present in the experience, engaging with the sessions and presenters.
- Use chat and other networking tools regularly to connect with other attendees and build your network.
- Take advantage of dedicated Sponsor Resource hours to participate in prize drawings, product demonstrations, or other activities.
- Take time to visit with all the exhibitors for information on the newest trends and technologies in the industry. Watch videos and download collateral.
- Find a comfortable space and minimize distractions. Take notes and don’t “multi-task”.
- Study the agenda and create your schedule so it is easier to stay on track.
- Attend networking activities is critical to creating insights and raising your excitement and enthusiasm. Participate fully!